This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and forms on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including information you provide to any third party within the WorkAccidentLawyers.com Network.
Anonymous User Information
We collect some anonymous information each time you visit any of our websites. This allows us to improve the overall quality of your online experience when you are visiting our site. We collect your IP address, referral data, browser type and platform type. You do not have to register with us to collect this information.
We do not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.) except when you knowingly provide such information to us. Like most standard website servers, we use log files to collect and store this anonymous user information. We analyze this information to examine trends, administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information about our site’s use.
We may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of the website and to help it function better during search.
For example, cookies help us learn whether a particular page on our site is more popular than another. We also place a cookie on your computer that enables third-party advertisers to place our ads on sites that you subsequently visit. You can remove this particular cookie or clean your browser cookies at any time. We do not use our cookies to obtain any personal information about our users. The only time we get any information about a particular user is if that user opts to give us that information by filling out a form on website.
With that said, our cookie technology is such that it prevents any computer virus moving from our server to your computer. As a user, you have the ability to choose not to receive a cookie from us. Through your web browser(s), you can turn off the cookie function. Some features and services of our site may not work for you or may not work very well if you turn off your cookies. You also have the option of erasing a cookie from your browsing history after you navigate off our website. Read the information about your browser on how to erase cookies that are placed on your computer.
Scope and Consent
Our website is written and designed for users in the United States. If you do not reside in the United States or if you are not someone who is eligible for federal financial and medical benefits, we cannot provide services to you.
If you submit information to us, we house your information on secure servers with multiple layers of password protections. We also restrict the employees who have access to that information. The only employees who have access to the information are those who need it to ensure our website functions as it is intended to and to maintain the usability of the site. Although our servers are secure, the information on them is not encrypted and our emails are not encrypted.
Aggregated General Information
We may share aggregated general information about our site with our corporate partners or others. Examples of this include analytics about the website’s traffic or users and how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. This aggregated data does not contain any personally identifiable information that could be used to identify or contact you.
We may share personally identifying information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent, such as when you agree to the Terms and Conditions allowing us to provide your personal information to affiliates within the WorkAccidentLawyers.com Network.
- When required by law, wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a criminal investigation, a court order or legal process served on our website. We may also share your personal information if we believe it necessary to investigate, prevent or take action on illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies or as otherwise required by law.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in any country in which WorkAccidentLawyers.com or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services and by submitting a form to us from this website, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities.
- We may use third-party service providers to serve ads and emails on our behalf. These companies may use technologies to measure the effectiveness of ad and email campaigns and use information about your visits to our site so that we can provide you a better experience on our site. We may provide third-party service providers anonymous information about your site navigation.
- We may share certain information about you with select business partners and service providers, including those who may offer services that complement those provided by us or which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also disclose information to third parties who assist us in providing our services to you.
We keep your information for an indefinite period of time.
By submitting your information to us on a form from this website, you give your consent to have us send you more information about related products and services. That information may come from us or from a trusted associate with whom we work, and it may come in the form of a phone call, email, SMS message or an Internet advertisement.
If you contact us by filling out a form on our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may collect your email address.
Device Location Information
We may collect information about your location. This includes only general information such as your IP address or your ZIP code. We may pass this location information along to our partners or affiliates. We do not collect GPS information from your smartphone.
Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect any information from users younger than age 13. Any information we do receive from someone younger than 13 is unintentional. If we share information from someone younger than 13, it is also unintentional. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old.
Transfer of Ownership and Sales of Assets
If our owners decide to sell all or part of users’ personal information would be considered among the assets that would transfer to the new owner. It’s possible a new owner would not want that information. It’s also possible the new owner would want it. We reserve the right to transfer that information as part of any sale.
We do not tolerate spam or spyware coming to our site or going to our users through our site. If you suspect you received spam or spyware because you used. Please make us aware of the issue by alerting us with an email to support@WorkAccidentLawyers.com. You are not permitted to use our site to spam or send spyware to a third party.
Website users from California are permitted under that state’s laws to request from us once a year a list of any third parties to whom we have disclosed their information for the purposes of direct marketing. The request covers the previous calendar year. Please contact us at support@WorkAccidentLawyers.com to make this request.
By filling out and submitting information on our site, you give us or one of our affiliates or partners permission to contact you. We consider this permission not to be specific to personal injury compensation, but also to other applicable products and services we may market and advertise in the future.
If the information on this page does not address your privacy concerns or if you have questions about the website, send us an email at support@WorkAccidentLawyers.com. You also can write to us at: 1919 W Coronet Ave SPC 142 Anaheim, CA 92801. We do not include information from people who contact us in our marketing or advertising lists.